Thursday, July 21, 2011

Student of His Word

Brian Holden


1 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.


Have you ever noticed that the older you get, the less you know? It seems like I'm learning something new everyday about life. Being a Father, Husband, and Worship Leader has it's challenges. But, I'm continually learning something about each of those roles everyday. As the challenges and the trails come I find myself digging for answers in God's Word. Everything we need that pertains to life and Godliness is wrapped up in Him. Paul's final encouragement to Timothy was a reminder that scripture is your equipment for combat. So, remember to study to show yourself approved. I don't know about you but, I would much rather have my equipment ready for when the battle comes than have to scrabble to find it in the midst of combat. :)

1 comment: